Notice, 12 Signs of Oral Cancer Early
Oral cavity cancer can be detected early before the examination to the oral surgeon. Oral Surgery Specialists and also Lecturer at the Faculty of Dentistry Mohammad Unhas drgRuslim SpBM Kes said, most doctors and dentists recommend that someone take an active role in early detection of malignancy in the oral cavity by doing your own checksevery month.
Early detection of oral cancer is intended to recognize or suspect the presence of Ronggooral cancer at an early stage. ”Examination of the oral cavity is an important part of thephysical evaluation in the early detection of oral malignancy. So the coronation of a rapidand precise will give satisfactory results with good prognosis,” said Ruslin who is alsoChairman of the Board Sulawesi Regional Association of oral and Maxillofacial SurgeonsIndonesia (PABMI) Sulawesi.
Here are early signs that can be found for cancer of the oral cavity.
1. Sores on the face, neck, head or mouth that do not heal within 2 weeks.
2. Pembekakan, bumps on the lips, gums or other areas in the oral cavity.
3. Signs of redness, hardening around the oral cavity.
4. Recurrent bleeding in the oral cavity.
5. Parasthesia, pain around the face, mouth or neck.
6. Pain in the ear.
7. Difficulty in moving the jaw or tongue.
8. Pembekakan jaw so that the denture does not fit and become unstable.
9. Voice changes.
10. Mass in the neck.
11. Losing weight.